The Socket CHS Series 7 with support for Human Interface Device (HID) and Serial Port Profile (SPP) Bluetooth profiles will be available to order from 1 August 2010.
What does SPP stand for?
SPP stands for Serial Port Profile (Bluetooth protocol stack)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPP
We have 404 other meanings of SPP in our Acronym Attic
- Security and Prosperity Partnership (of North America)
- Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (continental cooperation agreement)
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Program Plan (various locations)
- Self-Perception Profile (behavioral health assessment)
- Seller Protection Policy (PayPal)
- Seminal Plasma Protein
- Sensor Performance Prediction
- Sensor Power Panel
- Sequenced Packet Protocol
- Service de Physique des Particules (French: Particle Physics Department; French Atomic Energy Commissioner)
- Service Personnel Plan (UK MoD)
- Service Protection Plan (various companies)
- Service Provider Proxy (Sprint)
- Service Public de Programmation (Belgium)
- Serviciul de Protectie si Paza (Romanian: Protection and Protocol Service)
- Shared Path Protection
- Shared Producer's Program
- Shelter Pet Partners (San Diego, CA)
- Shock Proof Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's medical devices use Bluetooth as a cable replacement, but use proprietary methods based on Serial Port Profile (SPP).
All hardware and firmware is included to provide a complete solution from antenna through the complete lower and upper layers of the Bluetooth stack, up to the application including the Generic Access Profile (GAP), Service Discovery Application Profile (SDAP) and the Serial Port Profile (SPP).
This technology supports the full set of Bluetooth profiles from Stonestreet One, such as Bluetooth stereo audio playback and serial port profile (SPP).
Users are able to choose between the Host Controller Interface (HCI) and the Serial Port Profile (SPP) interface.
The application profiles immediately available from Tality include the following: Generic Access Profile, Service Discovery Application Profile, Intercom Profile, Serial Port Profile, Generic Object Exchange Profile, Object Push Profile, File Transfer Profile, Dial-Up Networking Profile and Headset Profile.
0 standard and delivers a highly integrated, cost engineered solution for Bluetooth applications using Serial Port Profile (SPP).
Also featured will be the MBH7BT09 Class 2 surface-mount type Bluetooth module, which integrates a UART hardware interface and a high rank protocol stack (L2CAP, SDP, RFCOMM, GAP), and the serial port profile (SPP) to reduce the burden on the host CPU and to save significant time and cost in software development.