Lucent Technologies will also exhibit the following at NAB '97: o CineBlitz(TM), a scalable media server which provides networked, real-time continuous media storage and delivery capability for today's most prevalent server platforms; o LINKRunner(TM), a bi-directional protocol converter which reformats DS-3 transmission signals into the Sony Serial Digital Data Interface (SDDI) architecture, and o MediaTraX(TM), sophisticated information insertion technology which provides a cost-effective way to transmit digital information from the television to a screen receiver.
What does SDDI stand for?
SDDI stands for Serial Digital Data Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDDI
We have 3 other meanings of SDDI in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Data Discovery Facility (National Spatial Information Framework; South Africa)
- Standard Deviation of the Number of Delayed Frames
- Safe, Disciplined and Drug Free Schools
- San Dimas Dental Group (Glendora, CA)
- Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Sorghum Dried Distillers Grain Plus Solubles (animal feed)
- Sociedade Paraense em Defesa dos Direitos Humanos (Portuguese: Paraense Society for Human Rights)
- South Dakota Department of Health
- South Dakota Division of Human Rights
- SADC (South African Development Community)-DRFN (Desert Research Foundation of Namibia) Desertification Interact (agro-forestry)
- Shielded Distributed Data Interface
- STP (Shielded Twisted-Pair) Distributed Data Interface
- Student Detail Data Interchange (Arizona Department of Education)
- Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys (Green Bay, WI)
- San Diego Disc Jockey Association (California; business association; est. 1990)
- San Diego Defense Lawyers (San Diego, CA)
- Security Descriptor Definition Language
- Stored Data Definition Language (programming)
- South Dakota Defense Lawyers Association
- South Dakota Division of Labor and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
DTVJ) multichannel component digital broadcast plant; the industry's first family of portable and studio high definition television production systems; and an unprecedented "SX Partners Program" that opens Sony's Betacam SX(TM) compression chips and Serial Digital Data Interface (SDDI) networking chips to OEMs.
The facility will feature Sony's broad range of advanced digital video and audio products, linked by Sony's high-speed Serial Digital Data Interface (SDDI) network.