The transceiver includes an on-chip Clock Multiplier Unit (CMU), which uses a high frequency Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) to generate the low jitter, high-speed transmit serial clock from slower external clock references.
What does SCLK stand for?
SCLK stands for Serial Clock
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCLK
- Security Certification Level for High Standards
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (Lenexa, KS)
- Seaboard Coast Line Industries, Inc. (est. 1969; now CSX Corporation)
- Seven Corners Localization Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Smithsonian Center for Latino Initiatives (Washington, DC)
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Command Line Interface (networking)
- Somerset and Cornwall Light Infantry (British Army)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Institute (Georgia Institute of Technology; also seen as SCL)
- Secondary Calibration Laboratories for Ionizing Radiation
- Slavic Center for Law & Justice
- Ship's Clerk
- Spacecraft Clock Kernel
- Sandia Corporation, Livermore Laboratory
- Small Cell Lymphocytic Lymphoma (cancer)
- Spangle Call Lilli Line (band)
- State College Little League (Pennsylvania)
- Stratum Comeum Lipid Liposome
- Superior Court Law Library (est. 1913; Phoenix, AZ)
- Southern California Library Literacy Network
- Scanning Confocal Light Microscopy (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For over twelve years the Serial clock has been ticking, counting how many Serials we sold," said Paul Suciu, managing director for Serial Interface Products with Atmel.
The methodology used to correlate IBIS-AMI models running in SiSoft's Quantum Channel Designer[TM] (QCD) to simulations with IBM's High Speed Serial Clock Data Recovery (HSSCDR) simulator is then presented along with correlation results.
Features including diagnostic loopback, line loopback, serial clock loop timing and parallel loop back modes.
RS5C372A Specifications CPU interface: IIC-bus (Two-wire serial interface) Maximum serial clock frequency: 400 kHz Alarm feature: Two alarm times--day of the week, hour, and minute--can be set independently.
A transmit serial clock is provided to either retime data prior to transmission or may be used to convert from an NRZ to an RZ data format prior to transmission.
Algorithms can be selected by changing the serial clock rate, or by setting mode bits.
All of the devices operate in the two most popular SPI serial clock modes (0,0 & 1,1).