He was named NCO of the Year (1991, 1994), Drill Sergeant of the Year (1996), and was inducted into the Sergeant Morales Club (1993) and the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club (2000).
What does SMC stand for?
SMC stands for Sergeant Morales Club (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMC
We have 798 other meanings of SMC in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Made Critic
- Self-Managed Clustering
- Sendai Medical Center (Japan)
- Senior Management Council
- Senior Marketing Consultant (various companies)
- Senior Mission Commander
- Sensory Motor Coordination (robotics)
- Sequential Math Course
- Sequential Monte-Carlo (technique for numerical approximation)
- Sergeant Major's Course (USASMC)
- Serial Magnitude Command
- Service Management Center (telecommunications)
- Service Management Channel (Nortel)
- Service Management Console (various companies)
- Service Management Consultant
- Service Merchandise Corporation
- Sew Much Comfort (charitable volunteer organization)
- Shambhala Mountain Center (meditation center; Feather Lakes, CO)
- Shamva Mining Centre (Zimbabwe)
- Shanghai Meteorological Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being declared the winner of a board or being inducted into the prestigious Sergeant Audie Murphy or Sergeant Morales clubs gives an NCO pride, gives pride to his unit and significantly contributes to the development of a professional NCO Corps.
Inform soldiers about the many positive professional benefits of attending Ranger School and competing for the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club or the Sergeant Morales Club and other programs.