Rock and Johnson were chosen out of more than 173,500 active duty enlisted Marines by the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps, Sgt.
What does SgtMajMC stand for?
SgtMajMC stands for Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps (highest enlisted rank in the Marine Corps)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Sir Gawain and The Green Knight (14th century story)
- Schistocerca Gregaria Trypsin Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Soft Gel Technologies, Incorporated (dietary supplements; Los Angeles, CA)
- Steam Generator Tube Integrity (US NRC)
- Serialised Global Trade Item Number
- Silicon Graphics Teaching Laboratory
- Sounds Good to Me
- Spare Guidance Temperature Monitor
- Standardized Generic Training Module (UN)
- Sergeant Major
- Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar (Asian shipping hub)
- Stargate: The Next Generation
- Small Group Tryout (US DoD)
- Southwark Group of Tenants Organisations (UK)
- Super Gate Turn-Off Thyristor (US Army)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Tropenmedizin und Parasitologie (Swiss Society of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology)
- Secondary Glaucoma Triple Procedure
- serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase
- Society of General and Theoretical Psychology
- Society of Government Travel Professionals (Bethesda, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preston, Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Kent, Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard Bowen, Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force McCoy.
This is a perfect match," said NCOA President Gene Overstreet, 12th Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps (Ret).
Retired Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps John Estrada, now a project manager for Lockheed Martin, helped announce the contribution.
Secretary Don Winter; General Pete Pace; General Jim Conway and Annette; Sergeant Major John Estrada, Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps.