At the same time, the Chambers of Commerce of Serbia and Belgrade, the Serbian Investment and Export Promotion Agency (SIEPA) and 15 leading companies in the country will present the potentials of Serbia and the possibilities for cooperation with the Non Aligned Movement member-states.
What does SIEPA stand for?
SIEPA stands for Serbian Investment and Export Promotion Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SIEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Semi-Industrialized Export Orientation
- Student Involvement and Employment Office (University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point)
- Southeastern Indiana Economic Opportunity Corporation (est. 1965)
- Security Is Everyone's Problem
- Senior Intelligence Executive Professional (US DoD)
- Serum Immunoelectrophoresis
- Service d'Information sur les Etudes et les Professions (Belgium)
- Shell International Exploration and Production
- Social Investment and Employment Promotion Project (World Bank)
- Survey Instrument Exchange Program
- Proyecto del Sistema de Interconexion Electrica de los Paises de America Central (Spanish: Central American Electrical Interconnection System)
- SIGINT/ECM Planning/Coordination Message
- Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
- Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
- Swedish Institute for European Policy Studies
- Simulation of International Economic Relations (game)
- Software Integration Evaluation Record
- Special Instruction Engineering Release
- Stimulated Isomer Energy Release (nuclear physics)
- Share Investment External Rupee Accounts (banking; Sri Lanka)