A dual sequential valve timing (S-VT) intake assists in minimizing pumping losses.
What does SVT stand for?
SVT stands for Sequential Valve Timing (Mazda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVT
We have 90 other meanings of SVT in our Acronym Attic
- Samozaryadnaya Vintovka Tokareva (Tokarev semi-automatic rifle)
- Scanner Validation Tool (Kodak)
- Schedule Variance in Time
- Science Validation Team
- Science Verification Test (space research)
- Sciences de la Vie et de la Terre
- Screen Virtualization Technology
- Secure Vantage Technologies (Houston, TX)
- Secure Voice Terminal
- Sentence Verification Technique (reading comprehension assessment)
- Silicon Vertex Tracker (RHIC)
- Simi Valley Transit
- Simulation Verification Tool
- Single Version of the Truth
- Single-Visit Training
- Sinus Venous Thrombosis (medical condition)
- Sinus Ventricular Tachycardia (heart disorder)
- Site Verification Team
- Snoqualmie Valley Transportation (King County, WA)
- Society of Vascular Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The engine offers dual sequential valve timing, and an ultra high compression ratio.
Perhaps the reason is that the engine employs a combination of an electric throttle and low-speed cam with sequential valve timing (S-VT), to improve fuel economy and power output.
It's a construction that soaks up with ease the grunt of the 146bhp, sequential valve timing 1.
It's a construction that soaks up with ease the grunt of the new 146bhp, sequential valve timing 1.
To this end, the engines are fitted with an equal-length 600-mm intake manifold to improve intake efficiency in the low to mid-ranges, and a sequential valve timing mechanism that produces more mid-range torque and a more linear acceleration response.
3-litre (122 kW) with Mazda's Sequential Valve Timing.
3-litre with sequential valve timing for brisk acceleration and responsive performance.