Willis said a temperature sensor inside a pipe failed, so it did not trigger a sequence of operations that should have, among other things, measured temperature, water flow and levels of antifreeze.
What does SOO stand for?
SOO stands for Sequence of Operation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOO
We have 47 other meanings of SOO in our Acronym Attic
- South of the Navy Yard Artists, Inc (Brooklyn, New York)
- String Orchestra of New York City
- State of New York Mortgage Agency
- Subjects of New Zealand (thesaurus)
- Situation and Outlook for New Zealand Agriculture and Forestry (Wellington)
- Situation and Outlook for New Zealand Agriculture and Forestry (government publication)
- Safety of Operations
- Scheme of Obstacle Overlay
- School of Optics (University of Central Florida)
- Science and Operations Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper looks in detail at an advanced sequence of operation for RTUs that will provide improved ventilation and energy savings.
Building Clouds offers engineering support including control drawings, sequence of operation documentation, and technical support to controls integrators throughout the world.
On the other hand, a left prefrontal tumour instead led to difficulties in the setting up of the specific program within the brain, which was necessary to organize the sequence of operations required to carry out the task.
Changes like that would change the sequence of operations, which automatically rules them out.
superior photographs, answers to frequently asked questions, recommendations for choosing flash units, a summary of features, custom functions, the sequence of operation, lenses with/without distance data, troubleshooting, and online resources.
Thus artificial water tides are created in the ground level reservoir by sequence of operations of opening and closing of valves.
As part of the sequence of operations, the liver, bowels and pancreas from the first donor were transplanted into an unnamed 14-year-old from Bradford.