EDSA will be adding new advanced report templates on a regular basis; the currently available list of report templates includes the following devices: * Eaton Powerware 9300 UPS family * Electro Industries Nexus 1252 * General Electric 9650 * Rochester Sequence of Events Recorder (SER) * Schneider-Square D CM4000 (all models) "The ability to easily interpret data specific to a company or location is crucial to delivering on the promise of a power management system," said Meagher.
What does SER stand for?
SER stands for Sequence of Events Recorder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SER
We have 234 other meanings of SER in our Acronym Attic
- SATCOM Equipment Report
- Satellite Equipment Room
- School for Environmental Research (various locations)
- School of Energy Resources (University of Wyoming)
- Schwab Equity Ratings (investing)
- Search Engine Ranking (websites)
- Search Engine Recognition
- Search Engine Result
- Selected Early Release
- Sentence Error Rate (machine translation evaluation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, it was a Sequence of Events Recorder manufactured by AMETEK's Rochester Instruments unit that helped to pinpoint the cause of the previous "Great Northeast Blackout" in 1965.