Sep 17, 2007 Sequa Corp, Carlyle Group Aerospace and automotive parts maker Sequa Corp.
What does SQAA stand for?
SQAA stands for Sequa Corp (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SQAA
- Status Quo Ante (Latin: The Way Things Were Before)
- Sterling Quality Achievement
- Supplier Quality Analyst
- Supplier Quality Assurance
- Supplier Quality Auditor (various companies)
- System Quality Assurance
- System Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Software Quality Assurance/Performance Evaluation
- Same Question As Above
- Scottish Quality Assurance Agency
- Sistema de Queixas de Agressões Ambientais
- Société Québécoise des Astronomes Amateurs
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Sultan Qaboos Air Academy (Oman)
- Supervising Quality Assurance Authority (UK)
- Society for the Quantitative Analyses of Behavior
- Student Quality Advisory Committee (various universities)
- Surgical Quality Assurance Committee
- Semiquantitative Assessment of Cerebellar Function
- Service Quality Analytics Data (media cost data company; New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rich McMahon is a 25-year veteran of corporate planning and buy-side mergers and acquisitions, including 20 years with the Sequa Corp.
subsidiary has signed an agreement to pay $133 million in cash for most of the propulsion business of Sequa Corp.
Harris is teamed with Kollsman, a division of Sequa Corp.
BAICO is a 50/50 joint venture of AlliedSignal Automotive's Safety Restraints Systems and Sequa Corp.