The Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society sanctuary - a landmark that locals know as "The Onion" - that was designed by Neutra student Frank Ehrenthal in 1964 and became a renowned haven for Vietnam War protesters.
What does SUUS stand for?
SUUS stands for Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society (North Hills, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sociedad Uruguaya de Urología
- Southern Utah University
- Suspended Utility Unit (weapon system pod or carrier)
- Suspension Underwing Unit
- Suspension Unit Universal
- Saltwater Unitarian Universalist Church (Des Moines, Washington)
- Sudden Unexpected Unexplained Death in Infants
- Sydney University Ultimate Frisbee League (Australia)
- Swiss Unix User Group
- Supply Officer-in-Command (US Navy)
- Southeast Unitarian Universalist Summer Institute
- Selected Unit Urinalysis Testing Company Size
- Specified Undertaking of the Unit Trust of India
- Southern Utah Unix Users Group
- Staff Union at the University of Virginia
- Simple Unstable Vehicle (bicycle-like device)
- Smart Utility Vehicle
- Sons of Union Veterans
- Sport Utility Vehicle
- Stand Up and Vote
Samples in periodicals archive:
The music is a great part of the service,'' said Los Angeles Mission College student Joanna Hanff, a member of Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society and a singer at the ``Soulful Sunday'' services.
ANDRES Staff Writer NORTH HILLS -- Orators from Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society are honing their speeches in preparation for the congregation's annual Soap Box Sunday at its North Hills sanctuary.
Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society, 9550 Haskell Ave.
``This is a dangerous method for insurance companies to make a profit, slough off risk and put the risk on taxpayers,'' said Nader, speaking before a crowd of about 400 at the Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society church.