Nevertheless, I did find myself wishing that I had access to an index of the separate correspondence entries.
What does SEPCOR stand for?
SEPCOR stands for Separate Correspondence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Separation Center (US Navy)
- Sacramento Ethanol and Power Cogeneration Project
- Savannah Electric and Power Company
- Sealing Equipment Products Company, Inc.
- Shell Exploration and Production Co.
- Solar Electric Power Company (Stuart, FL)
- Southeastern Environmental Products, Inc (Madison, Mississippi)
- Southwestern Energy Production Company (Arkansas)
- Separation of School & State Conference
- Systems Engineering Process Consulting (Florida)
- Scottish Economic Planning Department
- Social-Emotional Processing Disorder
- Sociedad Española de Patología Digestiva (Spanish Society of Digestive Pathology)
- Software Engineering & Programming Directorate
- Software Engineering Process Definition
- Special Environment Powder Diffractometer
- System Engineering and Production Directorate
- Southern Ethiopia People's Democratic Coalition (Ethiopia)
- Syrian Exported Products Development Program (Syria)
- Secondary Electric Power Distribution System (Airbus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a separate correspondence made available by the governor's office, Lung Association executive director Dana Kaye informed DiLorenzo that the organization was no longer retaining him or his firm.
The Company expects to receive separate correspondence from the Staff setting forth such conditions shortly.
Previously, Garvey received separate correspondence from Rep.
The court noted that the director investigated the circumstances around the inmate's multiple arrests after he was notified of a possible miscalculation, and notified the inmate in two separate correspondences that he was unable to change the period of the sentence by crediting time served.
NAVSEA will be providing delivery information under separate correspondence.
In separate correspondence from The Handyman Club of America, Luke Rennie, Product Test Coordinator, advised Mr.