Patient 1, a 69-year-old woman, was admitted to Seoul National University Bundang Hospital in 2005 with fever and pleuritic chest pain.
What does SNUBH stand for?
SNUBH stands for Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Solar Neutrino Units
- Southern Nazarene University
- Special Needs Unit
- Spiritualists' National Union (UK)
- Surname Unknown (genealogy)
- Système des Nations Unies (French: UN System; Côte d'Ivoire)
- What's New? (slang)
- Seoul National University Alumni
- Sistemul National Unic Pentru Apeluri de Urgenta (Romanian: Unique National System for Emergency Calls)
- Say No to Unwanted Bags (UK)
- Sinonasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma
- Student Nurses of Ursuline College (Ohio)
- Stock Number User Directory
- Sudden Neonatal Unexplained Death
- Syndicat National Unitaire des Douanes et Droits Indirects
- Seoul National University of Education (South Korea)
- Syndicat National Unitaire de l'Enseignement Professionnel (French: National Union Unit of Vocational Education)
- Siemens International Users Group
- Space Network Users' Guide
- Stanford Newton User Group (Palo Alto, CA; est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
D, Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital.
Eun); Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seongnam, South Korea (J.
In the demonstration, OKI Network's "OKI MediaServer"((*3)) was connected remotely to a media system located at Kyushu University, after which videos of high-definition surgical procedures and medical slide images were streamed from Kyushu University to the APAN venue, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital in Seoul, Korea, and to the Kyoto Second Red Cross Hospital, in Kyoto, Japan.