The agreement was reached during the Seoul International Book Fair (SIBF) 2012 and adds to SBPRA's growing global distribution network for its authors and clients: similar distribution deals are already in place for China, India, Taiwan, and Russia.
What does SIBF stand for?
SIBF stands for Seoul International Book Fair (Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIBF
We have 7 other meanings of SIBF in our Acronym Attic
- Sites of Biological and Ecological Interest (various organizations)
- Spectrum International Beauty Expo (California)
- Subacute Inclusion Body Encephalitis
- Siberian Mathematical Journal
- Soft Issues Bid Evaluation Tool (UK Ministry of Defence Acquisition Operating Framework)
- Saga International Balloon Fiesta (Japan)
- Samar Island Biodiversity Foundation
- Sealand International Business Foundation
- Seeing Is Believing Fund (UK)
- Select International Bond Fund
- Sharjah International Book Fair (Egypt)
- Singapore International Band Festival (Singapore)
- Society of International Business Fellows
- SOLO Islamic Book Fair
- Solomon Islands Basketball Federation
- Southern Illinois Bass Fishing
- State Institutions Building Fund
- Svenska Innebandy Forbundet (Swedish Floorball Federation)
- System Information Broadcasting Function
- Sum (of) Interactions Between Fragments (computed) Ab Initio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seoul, Rajab 29, 1433, June 19, 2012, SPA -- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia participates as guest of honor in Seoul International Book Fair 2012, which kicks off tomorrow in the South Korean capital of Seoul.
Deputy minister of Higher Education Ahmad Al-Saif is leading the Saudi delegation to attend the inauguration function of the Kingdom's pavilion at the Seoul International Book Fair 2012 that will take place on June 20.