The EP-3E Aries II Sensor System Improvement Program (SSIP) upgrade completed operational test and evaluation, and was found to be operationally effective and suitable.
What does SSIP stand for?
SSIP stands for Sensor System Improvement Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSIP
We have 60 other meanings of SSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Student Support Information Note (UK)
- Specialty Steel Industry of North America
- Shared Service Implementation Office (Queensland, Australia)
- Social Studies Institute of Ohio (Department of Education; Ohio)
- Source Synchronous Input/Output (high speed interface)
- Surface Stress Induced Optical Deflection
- Student Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (UK)
- Savings and Stock Investment Plan
- Sensor Site Implementation Plan
- Seven Stars in Paradise (musical comedy)
- Ship Support Improvement Program/Project
- Shuttle Student Involvement Program (NASA)
- Simple Session Initiation Protocol.
- Site Specific Installation Permit
- Social Sector Investment Programme (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Social- og Specialpædagogik i Inkluderende Perspektiv (Danish: Social and Pedagogy in Inclusive Perspective)
- Solvent-Separated Ion Pair
- South Side Irish Parade
- Space Science Student Involvement Program (now NSIP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It had been equipped with a Sensor System Improvement Program that integrates tactical communications, electronic-support measures and a special signal processing and exploitation system.
Though the P-3 airframe is old, EP-3Es are now equipped with the Sensor System Improvement Program mission avionies suite, consisting of state-of-the-art signals intelligence intercept, information management and communications technology.