The CAE UAS Mission Trainer is currently being installed at the UAS Centre of Excellence in Alma, Quebec, where it will be used to train pilots and sensor operators of the Miskam UAS.
What does SENSO stand for?
SENSO stands for Sensor Operator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Safety through Education, Not Speed Enforcement
- School Excelling Through National Skill Standards Education (AWS)
- Sensitivity Encoding
- Society for Safety by Education, Not Speed Enforcement (British Columbia, Canada)
- Software Engineering within Social Software Environments (International Workshop)
- South East News Service Europe
- Convergence of RFID and Wireless Sensor Networks and Their Applications (workshop)
- Statewide Emergency Network for Social and Economic Security (Albany, NY)
- Sensitive Index (Bombay Stock Exchange)
- Military Sensing Information Analysis Center (US DoD; Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Sentinel Event Notification Systems for Occupational Risks
- Sensor Tactical Contact Report (US DoD Intelligence)
- State Engineering and Science Recruitment (Texas Education Agency)
- Security Enhancement to Symmetric Shared Memory Multiprocessors
- Special Educational Needs Support Service (UK)
- Sun Enterprise Network Security Service (computing)
- SEN Support Services Association
- Santé Environnement Toxicologie (French: Sun Health, Environment Toxicology)
- Scripted Entity (gaming)
- Sentier (French: Path; Canada Post street designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swanson was appointed Deputy Commander of Detachment 4 of the BIG SAFARI program office (Predator/Reaper UAS) where he led a team of 32 engineers, logisticians, technical writers, communications technicians, sensor operators and maintenance troops providing cradle-to-grave program management.
The communications between tactical coordinator, sensor operator, flight station, and navigator/ communicator were critical for the successful launch.
With each upgrade, many modifications have been made to the stations used by the navigator, tactical coordinator, and sensor operator.
Crew Comm will provide enhanced communication to and from pilots and sensor operators that will increase intelligence collection to enhance warfighter needs.
Lt Col Barnes, MQ-1B Pilot, and MSgt Austin, MQ-1 Sensor Operator, displayed extraordinary airmanship and technical skill in successfully landing a crippled MQ-1B Predator UAS.
This is the reason why ground control stations are usually manned by a pilot and sensor operator.
Like the Predator, the Reaper is launched, recovered, and maintained at deployed locations, while being remotely operated by pilots and sensor operators at Creech Air Force Base, Nev.