About Navitrak: Navitrak designs and supports real-time sensor control systems that acquire, fuse, and dynamically display geographic and sensor data on moving platforms.
What does SCS stand for?
SCS stands for Sensor Control System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCS
We have 847 other meanings of SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Sector Controller Shelf
- Sectorized Cell Site (celluar tower)
- Secure Communications Switch
- Security Container System
- Seed Certification Scheme (UK)
- Select Character Set
- Self Check System (software)
- Self-Construal Scale
- Sellerie Cuir Standing (French car company)
- Senior Citizen Services (various locations)
- Sentinel Community Surveillance
- Sequence Control Software (Illumina)
- Serbian Church Slavonic (linguistics)
- Server Certificate Service (Trans-European Research and Education Networking Association)
- Service Capability Server
- Service Card System
- Service Circuit System (4ESS)
- Service Creation System
- Setup and Configuration Service (Intel)
- Severe Cyclonic Storm (weather)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since what is relevant changes from second to second, a high degree of integration between business systems, sensor control systems, data routing systems, and other IT components will be crucial to pulling real information from the noise, and acting upon it spontaneously and appropriately.
The resulting product will be a real-time data delivery, mission management and sensor control system, which will be targeted for use in manned or unmanned airborne assets, ground based vehicles, or handheld devices -- anywhere maps and sensors are deployed.