The Teo 7810PoE-TSGA is TSG-6 Class A certified and may be used in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) areas without any other equipment restrictions.
What does SCIF stand for?
SCIF stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCIF
We have 31 other meanings of SCIF in our Acronym Attic
- Synchronization of Civilizations in the Eastern Mediterranean in the Second Millennium Before Christ
- Social Chronology Includes Everyone, Neanderthals, Cannibals, Everyone (Incubus album)
- Sooper Cool Inventions Encourage New Commercial Enterprises (Kids Next Door Show)
- Systematic Comprehensive Investigation and Exploration of Nature Causes and Effects
- Scientology (Church)
- South Carolina Institute for Energy Studies (Clemson University)
- Surrey Centre for International Economic Studies (UK)
- South Carolina Information Exchange
- Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility
- Seed Co-Investment Fund (New Zealand Venture Investment Fund)
- Sindicato da Carreira de Investigação e Fiscalização (Portugal, Union of the Career of Inquiry and Fiscalização)
- Single Console Image Facility
- Small Cap India ETF (Exchange Traded Fund)
- South Coast Intensive Final (UK)
- Spacecraft Interface
- Special Classified Intelligence Facility (common but incorrect)
- State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Stem Cell Instrumentation Foundry (California)
- Sunshine Coast Institute of Football (Australia)
- Supply Chain Innovation Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Obtained admission relating to the smuggling of TS documents from a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF).
Horizon has even undertaken projects to add sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF, DCID 6/9) components to client space within an existing Horizon data center.
Terremark Federal Group is the only company awarded a GSA schedule contract offering colocation space that satisfies the government's requirements to be accredited as a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
A Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) is a facility providing formal access controls (approved by the Director of Central Intelligence) and typically requires sound isolation as well as RF shielding throughout the room to prevent unauthorized information flow.
Work will be performed at the NSA facility and at SI International's Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
ServerVault operates the first and only commercially available data center built to stringent sensitive compartmented information facility standards set by the Department of Defense.
The on-site Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) ensures complete control of all sensitive and classified information and data.