The reduced airflow rate leads to reduce the system capacity and sensible heat ratio (James et al 1997, Palani et al 1992, Parker et al 1997).
What does SHR stand for?
SHR stands for Sensible Heat Ratio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHR
We have 165 other meanings of SHR in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Housing Quality Standard (UK)
- Sand Hill Road (Menlo Park, CA)
- Sanoma Hearst Romania (media company; est. 1999)
- Saskatoon Health Region (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- School Health Record
- School House Rock (TV shorts)
- Scottish Housing Regulator (UK)
- Self-Healing Ring
- Self-Help Resource
- Senior Home Repair (California)
- Server Hit Ratio
- Sheridan, WY, USA - Sheridan County Airport (Airport Code)
- Shift Logical Right
- Shreveport (Amtrak station code; Shreveport, LA)
- Sierra High Route (Sierra Nevada trail, California)
- SilverHorse Racing (Melbourne, FL)
- Simpsons Hit and Run (video game)
- Slack Hoist Rope
- Slaughterhouse Rootz (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total cooling capacity (TCC), latent cooling capacity (LCC), sensible cooling capacity (SCC), sensible heat ratio (SHR), EER, total heating capacity (THC), and COP were calculated using equations given below.
An innovative coil design offers high efficiency and low operating costs through use of a dedicated dehumidification cycle saving energy when dehumidifying and allows for higher sensible heat ratios and low energy consumption during normal operation.