This collection for four holographic stamps embossed by HoloPak OVD Security Solutions (and six non-holographic stamps) were printed by Sennett Security Products (SSP) as a single 'poster' showing different steps in America's space adventure.
What does SSP stand for?
SSP stands for Sennett Security Products (USA philatelic magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSP
We have 732 other meanings of SSP in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Single-Path (communications protocol)
- Secure Site Programme
- Security Service Platform (eHealth)
- Security Service Provider
- Security Specialist Professional
- Security Support Provider (Microsoft Windows NT/2000)
- Select Synchronization Port
- Selective Storage Presentation (computing; various companies)
- Self-Sufficiency Program (welfare reform)
- Senior Superintendent of Police
- Sensitive Systems Policy (US DHS)
- Sensor-to-Shooter Processor
- Sequence-Specific Primer (polymerase chain reaction)
- Serial Scsi Protocol (SAS)
- Service Signaling Point
- Service Sport Promotion (French: Sport Promotion Service)
- Service Support Program
- Service Support Provider
- Service Switching Point
- Sesquicentennial State Park
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company worked in close conjunction with Sennett Security Products, a recognized contractor for the United States Postal Service.