SCT provides transportation to seniors and persons with disabilities who are residents of Sussex County.
What does SPD stand for?
SPD stands for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPD
We have 332 other meanings of SPD in our Acronym Attic
- Seabrook Police Department (Seabrook, TX)
- Seaford Police Department
- Seattle Police Department (Washington)
- Secondary Policy Database (Safenet)
- Security Police Desk
- Security Policy Database
- Segreteria Particolare del Duce (Italian: Special Secretary of the Duce)
- Selective Packet Discard (Cisco)
- Semantic Pragmatic Disorder
- Senioren Partei Deutschlands
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Separation Program Designator
- Sequenced Parts Delivery (automotive manufacturing)
- Serial Parallel Digital
- Serial Presence Detect
- Serious Psychological Distress
- Server Product Divison
- Service Provider Domain
- Serving Profile Database (UMTS function of the Call State Control Function, CSCF)
- Severe Plastic Deformation (metalworking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safeway's 1,150 pharmacies in the United States are partnering with the Social Security Administration and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on the outreach, which will assist all seniors and Medicare participants, but especially focus on enrolling low-income seniors and persons with disabilities.