What does SHRTN stand for?
SHRTN stands for Seniors Health Research Transfer Network (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (job position)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats-Stroke Prone (vascular research)
- Sex Hormone Replacement Therapy (neuroendocrinology)
- Sexual Harassment Resource Team (Inter-Cooperative Council; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Solder Heat Resistance Test
- Special Health Resources for Texas,Inc.
- Spontaneous Heart Rate Turbulence (cardiology)
- Schleswig Holsteinische Regesten Und Urkunden (German: Schleswig-Holstein Summaries and Documents; historical documents)
- Society of Human Rights of Uzbekistan
- Scottish Health Service Resource Utilization Groups (aging research)
- Seven Hills Regional User Group (Tallahassee, FL)
- South Hampton Roads User Group (Virginia)
- Sudan Human Rights Voice (journal)
- Sackville High School
- Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart Seminary (Michigan)