He was a veteran of the Korean War serving his country as Senior Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force.
What does SSSgt stand for?
SSSgt stands for Senior Staff Sergeant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Svenska Svartkruts Skytte Federationen (Swedish: Swedish Black Powder Shooting Federation; Gothenburg, Sweden)
- School and Student Service for Financial Aid (tuition payment assistance; National Association of Independent Schools; Princeton, NJ)
- Specially Selected Scotch Farm Assurance (UK)
- Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict (Pink Floyd song)
- Študentska Sekcija Slovenskega Farmacevtskega Društva
- Same Store Sales Growth
- Space Systems Support Group (US Air Force)
- Steady State Serum Glucose
- Stickler Syndrome Support Group (UK)
- Super Sneaky Spy Guy (Point and Click game)
- Savez Samostalnih Sindikata Hrvatske (Croatian: Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Croatia)
- Self-Sufficient Solar House (solar energy)
- Simplified SGML for Serial Headers
- Successful, Simple Simulation, Hassle-Free (education)
- Studying Social Sciences in Higher Education (University of Portsmouth; UK)
- Site Specific Safety and Health Plan
- Smithsonian Speech Synthesis History Project
- Stainless Steel Structural Hollow Sections
- Signatures, Sensors, and Signal-processing Integration
- Site of Special Scientific Interest (British Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision to move "Smoke" out of a platoon sergeant position required another senior staff sergeant section chief to assume platoon sergeant duties.
Woodland, a 24-year-old senior staff sergeant, was indicted last Thursday on charges of raping a Japanese woman in Okinawa on June 29.