Contact: Senior Special Agent Donald Dawkins (313) 407-6018 Cell www.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Senior Special Agent
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Security State Assessment (software)
- Security Support Activity
- Security Supporting Assistance
- Security System Analyzer (software)
- Seismological Society of America
- Selective Service Administration
- Self Storage Association
- Self-Structuring Antenna
- Semiconductor Safety Association
- Senior Security Advisor
- Senior Staff Attorney
- Senior State Advisor
- Sensitive Sea Area (ecology)
- Serial Source Acquisition
- Serial Storage Architecture (ANSI X3710.1)
- Series-System Availability
- Service de Santé des Armées (French: Department of Army Health)
- Service Specialists Association
- Service Station Association Ltd (Australia)
- Service Statistique Académique (French: Academic Statistics Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier in the day the jury heard from senior Special Agent Michael Fanelly, of the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who caught Greenoe after he bought 79 handguns at stores in his native North Carolina in just six months.
Speaking at MBA's National Fraud Issues Conference in Hollywood, Florida, in March, Kevin Whaten, senior special agent, U.
What people have to do is recognize when something is too good to be true," says Jason Gialanella, senior special agent with the U.
Cutler, former senior special agent with the INS and a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies.
``Local agencies, they can take state cases, and if they meet a certain criteria, they can bring those for federal consideration,'' said ATF Senior Special Agent Wendell Roberts, coordinator of the training session.
He was a member of a high-risk warrant team, for which he was a sniper, and was a senior special agent for the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
We don't want to cite or arrest people for this, but we will if we have to," said John Greisen, a senior special agent with Union Pacific.