Its functions have been assumed by a Senior Review Group for Business Transformation, which is co-chaired by the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller and the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army for Business Transformation [DUSA (BT)].
What does SRG stand for?
SRG stands for Senior Review Group (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRG
We have 202 other meanings of SRG in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Resource Group
- Schapiro Research Group
- Schweizerische Radio- und Fernsehgesellschaft (Swiss Radio and Television Broadcasting Corporation)
- Scott Radiological Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Seabee Readiness Group
- Sécurité Recouvrements Garantis (France: Recoveries Security Guaranteed)
- Security Requirements Guide
- Semantic Research Grid (project)
- Semarang, Indonesia - Achmad Yani (airport code)
- Senior Resource Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The October 2003 public meeting of the senior review group of US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and US Office of Personnel Management executives and key union leaders to assess the range of human resources management systems options for the "new" flexible and contemporary DHS human resources (HR) personnel system illustrated this perfectly.
But the service chiefs dug in, and Joseph Ralston (Owens's successor) crippled JROC by adding another layer of bureaucracy -- the Senior Review Group -- that reinstalls service preferences.