In the case of engineering it is harsh and tough but satisfying work believes Dr Montasser Al Raie, Senior Resident Engineer at Khatib and Alami and engineering consultant to the Infinity Tower project.
What does SRE stand for?
SRE stands for Senior Resident Engineer (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRE
We have 157 other meanings of SRE in our Acronym Attic
- Sans Raison De Vivre (French: No Reason to Live)
- Size Reduction and Decontamination Workshop (Bulgaria)
- Sancta Romana Ecclesia (Latin: Holy Roman Church, epigraphy)
- Schema Runtime Environment (computing)
- Scottish Rootes Enthusiasts
- Search and Retrieval Engine
- Search Radar Element
- Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores (México)
- Self Routing (Switch) Element
- Self-Recovering Equalization
- Serum Response Element (biochemistry)
- Service Régional de l'Equipement (French: Regional Service of Equipment)
- Services and Routing Engine (Gateway)
- Settlement Reporting Entity
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Seychelles Rupee (national currency)
- Shell Real Estate
- Shift Register Encode
- Signal Reference Earth (electric installations)
- Signaling Reduction Efficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infinity Tower, the eye-catching skyscraper in Dubai Marina which twists 90 degrees, is 90% complete, according to Montasser El Raie, senior resident engineer with Khatib and Alami, the project's consultants.
ESBI executive director Michael McNicholas, engineering and facility manager Oliver Brogan, senior project manager Brian Cronley, senior resident engineer Tom Ralph, project manager Joe Gamble and other authority officials were present at the signing.
Besides selecting, 14,000 Web sites for their substantiveness, relevance and reliability, providing guides to whats available within those sites, Editor's Choices, and an easy gateway, Ei also provides its residents with a number of exclusive features, such as a technical alert service, a current awareness service, a community of senior resident engineers, technical librarians, and access to information in 150 online databases, as well as the option of unlimited access to its own Ei Compendex(R) on the Web, the world's most comprehensive interdisciplinary engineering database, and ILI StandardsWeb.
Senior resident engineer John Burnham, of Babtie Consulting Engineers, said the section would have had to be closed for a fortnight anyway.