City officials hope to strike a deal to buy easements from Eugene-based Romania without going through condemnation proceedings in court, the city's senior real property officer, Russ Royer, said Friday.
What does SRPO stand for?
SRPO stands for Senior Real Property Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRPO
We have 5 other meanings of SRPO in our Acronym Attic
- Stated Redemption Price at Maturity (bonds)
- Strategy, Research and Performance Management (US IRS)
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (Arizona)
- Self-Routing Permutation Network (computer networking)
- Siskiyou Rare Plant Nursery (Talent, OR)
- Southern Regional Performance Nursery (USDA Agricultural Research Service; University of Nebraska, Lincoln)
- Special Requisition Priority Number
- Santa Rita Park Neighborhood Association
- Salt Repository Project Office
- Schedule Recording in Power Off Mode
- Sindh Regional Plan Organization (Pakistan)
- Sindh Rural Partners Organization (Pakistan)
- Sounding Rocket Program Office (US NASA)
- Spoon River Plant Office
- Self-Referential Post of the Week
- Sector Reform Pilot Project (India)
- Shunt Regulated Push-Pull (electronics)
- Southern Rivers Palaeolithic Project (UK)
- Sprint Retirement Pension Plan
- State Regional Power Plant (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The order requires senior real property officers at specified executive branch departments and agencies to, among other things, prioritize actions needed to improve the operational and financial management of the agency's real property inventory.
The Executive Order calls for the heads of all executive branch departments and agencies to designate Senior Real Property Officers and creates a new Federal Real Property Council.
The new configuration will give the park road frontage on three sides, said Russ Royer, a senior real property officer for the city.