amp;#8220;Her hard work and perseverance as senior program manager with The Special Event Company has helped her develop the skills and capabilities that are necessary to succeed in the event planning industry, and we could not be happier for her.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for Senior Program Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Seat-back Processor Module
- Secure Policy Manager (Cisco)
- Security Patch Management (Altiris)
- Security Policy Model
- Security Program Manager
- Selamat Pagi Malaysia (Malay: Good Morning Malaysia)
- Self-Phase Modulation (Fiber Optics)
- Self-Propelled Mount
- Semiconductor Packaging Material Company
- Senior Portfolio Manager (various locations)
- Senior Project Manager
- Service Parts Management
- Service Performance Measurement (various companies)
- Service Processing Modules
- Service Provider Module (Cisco)
- Service Purchase and Monitoring Group (New Zealand)
- Services Planning and Management
- Services Procurement & Management
- Shaded Pole Motor
- Shelf Power Module (Ciena)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was promoted to program manager in 1999 and to senior program manager in 2001.
Disco almost never took a bad photo," says Eric Weisbard, senior program manager of Seattle's Experience Music Project and a curator of the gay-infused "Disco: A Decade of Saturday Nights.
At T-Mobile we're always looking for innovative ways to reach top talent," said Judy Wright, senior program manager, employer branding for T-Mobile.
The expansion of Avocent's role is really a reflection of the strength of our relationship over the past four years, which began when Avocent technology deployed in two of our centers and has now expanded into every one," said John Mathieu, worldwide MTC alliance senior program manager for Microsoft.
The ultimate goal is to modernize and Web-enable the existing application," said Eli Hertz, BAE Systems' senior program manager.
This is a great accomplishment for BlueCross and it truly benefits our health care consumers," said Paul Kulpa, senior program manager for consumer directed care at BlueCross.
Mike Smith, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, Emulex --Brian Stevens, CTO and Vice President, Engineering, Red Hat --Allen Stewart, Senior Program Manager, Windows Server Division Customer Advisory Team, Microsoft --Nicholas Tang, Director of Operations, Community Connect Inc.