Jim Harlor, Diane Swerling and Ken Viafore have been awarded the designation of Senior Professional Public Adjuster (SPPA).
What does SPPA stand for?
SPPA stands for Senior Professional Public Adjuster
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPPA
We have 55 other meanings of SPPA in our Acronym Attic
- School of Public Policy and Administration
- Science Policy and Public Affairs
- Science Public Policy Analyst
- Scottish Postgraduate Philosophy Association
- Scottish Preschool Play Association
- Scottish Public Pensions Agency
- Seattle Professional Photographers Association
- Self-Consistent Polarization Propagator Approximation
- Self-Perception Profiles for Adolescents
- Seminal Plasma Protein Allergy
- Sensor Performance and Product Assessment
- Services to Pregnant and Parenting Adolescents
- Sigma Pi Parents Association (Purdue University)
- Signal Peptide Peptidase A
- Single Plan for Pupil Achievement
- Skyline Planning and Preservation Alliance (Minnesota)
- Sociedade Psicanalítica de Porto Alegre (Brazil)
- Society for Philosophy and Public Affairs
- Society for the Preservation of Poultry Antiquities
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adjusters International's staff includes more experienced consultants, senior professional public adjusters (SPPAs), and certified professional public adjusters (CPPAs) than any other organization.