QIMR Senior Principal Research Fellow Rajiv Khanna said the long term aim of the research was to develop a vaccine that prevents the cancer.
What does SPRF stand for?
SPRF stands for Senior Principal Research Fellow (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPRF
We have 1 other meaning of SPRF in our Acronym Attic
- Space Resolving Framing Spectrograph
- Scottish Parliament Renewable energy & Energy efficiency Group
- Society of Professional Real Estate Inspectors
- Society of Professional Recreation Educators
- Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme
- South Pacific Regional Environment Programme
- Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (Gujarat, India)
- Sir Philip Reckitt Educational Trust (UK)
- Sandia Pulsed Reactor Facility
- Self Pressirised Rapid Freezing (cryofixation)
- Southern Public Relations Federation
- State Parks and Recreation Fund
- Severna Park Racquetball Fitness Club (Maryland)
- South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation (Australia)
- Proteomic Standards Research Group (molecular biology)
- Schweizerischen Public Relations Gesellschaft (German: Swiss Public Relations Society; Switzerland)
- Scientific Peer Review Group
- Scottish Primate Research Group (UK)
- Service Provider Reference Guide
- Sierra Pacific Retail Group (est. 1998; Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that he served as Deputy Director and Senior Principal Research Fellow at the Centenary Institute of Cancer Medicine and Cell Biology at the University of Sydney.
He also served as Deputy Director and Senior Principal Research Fellow at the Centenary Institute of Cancer Medicine and Cell Biology at the University of Sydney.