Kirklees councillors will meet on Tuesday to finalise plans to reduce the number of senior managers by 49.
What does SMGR stand for?
SMGR stands for Senior Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMGR
We have 4 other meanings of SMGR in our Acronym Attic
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital (Canada)
- Spirit Mountain Gaming, Inc. (Grand Ronde, OR)
- Source Mage Gnu/Linux
- South Manchester Girls League (Manchester, UK)
- Surface Mucous Gel Layer
- Sydney Metro Gamers LAN
- Smooth Muscle Growth Medium
- Schiffs Modell Galerie Oberursel (German: Model Ship Gallery Oberursel; Oberursel, Germany)
- Society of Memorial Gynecologic Oncologists (New York, NY)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Phytotherapie (German)
- Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (California)
- San Marcos Girls Softball (San Marcos, CA)
- Selmer Music Guidance Survey
- Show Me Gourd Society (Missouri)
- Snowy Mountains Grammar School (Jindabyne, New South Wales, Australia)
- School of Medicine Graduate Student Association (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson & Binder LLP (law firm; Beverly Hills, CA)
- Syarikat Menang Glassware Sdn. Bhd. (Malay: Company Wins Glassware Sdn. Bhd.)
- Servicing Mission Ground Test (NASA)
- So Many Good Times (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But my message to senior managers is that getting the budget right is the easy bit, they have to pay attention to people - they have to get out and about and listen to staff.
Little Senior Manager, Tax Denso International America, Inc.
The title is targeted to senior managers in government responsible for acquisition, financial, human resources, technology and program development, including members of the Federal Managers Association, the Senior Executive Service and other senior managers working for government contractors.
A senior manager who had worked at Elco Services for almost 20 years, Jose Corona is accused of stealing from the company from 1997 to 2002 by issuing fraudulent checks to family members, former employees and ``ghost'' employees, sheriff's officials said.
Plus, senior managers can gain real-time access to information that allows them the ability to "drill-down" to see as much detail as required.
Scott Blackley, senior managers in KPMG LLP's department of professional practice in New York, and David A.
BEHAVIORAL MODULE 301 The Maze Is the Message Any communicator or senior manager who believes he or she is in control of the messages driving behaviors.