A senior management executive, representing a major construction firm, said, We may lose our employees to foreign countries and it is not clear whether people can change jobs, if they get an NOC from the present employer.
What does SME stand for?
SME stands for Senior Management Executive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SME
We have 285 other meanings of SME in our Acronym Attic
- Scale Model Equipment (UK)
- School of Materials Engineering
- School of Military Engineering
- Science-Mathematics Education (various schools)
- Secure Mobile Environment
- Security Message Exchange
- Seine-Maritime Expansion (est. 1968)
- Selector Mark Enable
- Semaine Mondiale de l'Entrepreneuriat (French: Global Week of Entrepreneurship)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Service Management Enterprise (software)
- Service Management Europe (UK)
- Services de Migration et Etrangers (French: Migration and Foreigners Services; Angola)
- Session Management Engine (software development and testing)
- Shape Memory Effect (engineering)
- Shape Metal Effect
- Sharp Microelectronics Europe (Hamburg, Germany)
- Shawnee Mission East
- Shimoga (Indian town railway code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further to our earlier announcement that alizz islamic bank will officially open its doors to receive customers on 30 September 2013, the bank is pleased to announce the senior management executives who will be delighted to serve the valued customers and offer them all services and Islamic compliant banking products," said a bourse filing, naming its executive mangement as below.
Summary: SHARJAH - At the Sharjah Annual Career Exhibition, two senior management executives of United Arab Bank, or UAB, one of the fastest-growing banks in the UAE, have been honoured for their contribution to the banking and finance industry in the UAE, reinforcing UAB's commitment to community development while growing its business exponentially.
ExecSearch by HGR operates a senior management executive search recruitment service, covering all sectors of the hotel and hospitality industry internationally.
RasGas managing director Hamad Rashid al-Mohannadi, who attended the opening ceremony along with senior management executives and other officials, said the new building was designed to match work environment of the company.
Formerly MSA's vice president, Johnson will manage internal company operations, supervise senior management executives and facilitate future business opportunities.
8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 160 members of corporate boards, audit committees and senior management executives gathered December 1 in King of Prussia, PA for the 2010 Audit Committee Forum, sponsored by ParenteBeard LLC.
Andrew Leight has been promoted to assistant director of management from his prior position as AKAM Associates senior management executive.