Seven CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) professionals completed the program of study for CoreNet Global's Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR)--a certificate program of specialized competence in the corporate real estate profession.
What does SLCR stand for?
SLCR stands for Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLCR
We have 6 other meanings of SLCR in our Acronym Attic
- Supervisor Line-Card Processor
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- St. Louis County Police Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Salt Lake City Police Department
- Sri Lanka Chamber of the Pharmaceutical Industry (Sri Lanka)
- Sri Lanka Consumer Price Index
- Salt Lake City Public Library (Utah)
- Senior Leadership Communications Protection Program
- Smooth Lined Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Selective Laser Coating Removal (Germany)
- Shower, Laundry, and Clothing Renovation (team)
- Single Line Card Reload (Cisco)
- South Leeds Community Radio (UK)
- St. Louis Community Release Center (Department of Corrections; Missouri)
- Southern Leyte Coral Reef Conservation Project (Phillipines)
- Supplementary Leak Collection and Release System (ventilation)
- Second Life Cheerleading Squad (gaming group)
- Senior Leadership Communications System
- Short Lived Credential Service (user certificate)
- Software Life Cycle Support