Ó Robben, he said, is a Òmalcontent who was asked to do his jobÓ as a senior information technology officer.
What does SITO stand for?
SITO stands for Senior Information Technology Officer (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SITO
We have 2 other meanings of SITO in our Acronym Attic
- Situation Map
- Save the Ifugao Terraces Movement
- Ships in the Night (networking)
- SPAWAR listed as Secondary Information Transfer Node
- Stanford Instructional Television Network
- Situation That Needs Attention
- Sprint Internal Data Transport Network
- Suny IT Network (State University of New York Institute of Technology)
- OTIS (Operative Term is Stimulate) spelled backwards; name of online art archive
- Security Industry Training Organisation (UK)
- Single-Input Three-Output
- Società Italiana di Traumatologia e Ortopedia Pediatrica
- Simplex Teletype Over Radio
- Saturday in the Park (annual music festival; Sioux City, IA)
- Scheme for Integrated Textile Parks (India)
- Shell Intensive Training Programme
- Shipyard Installation Test Procedure
- Shut In Tubing Pressure
- Sistema Integrado de Transporte Público (Spanish: Integrated Public Transport System; Bogotá, Colombia)
- Skeptics in the Pub
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winner was James Thomas, who works as a senior information technology officer.
Gavin Sinclair, senior information technology officer in postgraduate medicine at Glasgow University, has developed techniques for detecting false e-mails.