LOS ANGELES -- The Private Bank of California (the "Bank") (OTCBB: PBCA) announces its partnership with the Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation (SHCPF) to provide essential support to two senior care centers in Southern California.
What does SHCPF stand for?
SHCPF stands for Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Shanghai Composite Index
- Shoot Hot Coffee Out of the Nose
- Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory (San Francisco, California high school)
- School for Health Care Professions (Regis University, Denver ,Colorado)
- Secretaria de Hacienda y Credito Publico (Mexico)
- Shift Clock Pulse
- Ship Hullform Characteristics Program (US Navy)
- Strategic Human Capital Plan (various organizations)
- Supplemental Health Care Program
- Sweet Home Care Products (South Korea))
- Stigler Haskell County Public Library (Stigler, OK)
- Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement
- Sacred Heart Canossian School (Hong Kong)
- Sacred Heart Cathedral School (Knoxville, TN)
- School of Health Care Sciences
- Scottish House Condition Survey
- Senior Chief Ship's Serviceman (Naval Rating)
- Senior Home Care Services (elderly care)
- Shiloh Hills Christian School (Kennesaw, GA)
- Socket Head Cap Screw
Samples in periodicals archive:
ViewPoint Bank is funding the program through the Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation, Inc.
5 million to the Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation (the Foundation, www.