com)-- Leading Woodinville, WA based senior home care services organization Companion Care has just announced that they are offering seniors, and their family members, direct access to respite services.
What does SHCS stand for?
SHCS stands for Senior Home Care Services (elderly care)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHCS
We have 14 other meanings of SHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Supplemental Health Care Program
- Sweet Home Care Products (South Korea))
- Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation
- Stigler Haskell County Public Library (Stigler, OK)
- Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement
- Sacred Heart Canossian School (Hong Kong)
- Sacred Heart Cathedral School (Knoxville, TN)
- School of Health Care Sciences
- Scottish House Condition Survey
- Senior Chief Ship's Serviceman (Naval Rating)
- Shiloh Hills Christian School (Kennesaw, GA)
- Socket Head Cap Screw
- St Hilda's Collegiate School (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Subterranean Heating and Cooling System
- Short-Haul Civil Tiltrotor
- Shropshire Historic Churches Trust (Shropshire, UK)
- Suffolk Historic Churches Trust (UK)
- Super Hypo Carrot Tail (leopard gecko)
- Self Help Credit Union (Durham, NC)
- Southern Highlands Computer Users Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One would restore partial funding for Senior Home Care services, one would restore a measure of state aid to our public libraries and the third would add funding to the Prescription Advantage program.
From car washes to senior home care services, a variety of industries are represented in the Fast 55, said Darrell Johnson, CEO of Frandata, which is an indication that franchising has moved beyond just the Burger Kings and Wendy's of the world -- franchise growth is coming from a wide range of franchises and industries.
Because of the company's great success, rapid growth rate, and the overwhelming need nationwide for senior home care services, Spectrum has decided to offer limited franchises throughout the United States and Canada to qualified candidates.