NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An AJC Board delegation, meeting with senior government officials in Cairo, expressed deep concerns about the safety of minorities, especially the Coptic community, in Egypt.
What does SGO stand for?
SGO stands for Senior Government Official
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SGO
We have 37 other meanings of SGO in our Acronym Attic
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park (India)
- Secure Grid Naming Protocol (software)
- Siebel Gateway Name Server (Oracle Corporation)
- Self Generating Nitrogen Service Cart (US DoD)
- Self-Generating Neural Tree
- Steve Gold New York (marketing and production company)
- Office of the Secretary General
- Sacred Ground Outreach (Siletz, OR)
- Second Generation Outsourcing
- Sex, Gender, Orientation
- Silicon Graphics Onyx
- Single Generator Operation
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Solid Grade Oligomer (chemistry)
- Special Guardianship Order (legal order; UK)
- St George, Queensland, Australia - St George (Airport Code)
- Stained Glass Overlay, Inc.
- Standard Garrison Organization
- Statement of Government Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
King Mohammed was greeted upon arrival by His Highness the Amir, His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Sheikh Ahmed Al-Hmoud Al-Jaber Sabah, Deputy Minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah, senior government officials and senior commanders in the army, the police and the National Guard.
We have not dismissed the possibility that current government employees are also working for the Americans in combination with their ex-colleagues," a senior government official who has participated in counternarcotics meetings with US officials told the newspaper.
Sihanouk and his wife were given a red-carpet welcome by family members, Prime Minister Hun Sen and other senior government officials upon arrival at Phnom Penh airport.
To make matters worse, senior government officials produced an onslaught of absurd procedures that required him to jump through an ever-expanding maze of administrative hoops -- which wasted his time, drove up his costs, and made him crazy.
The DPJ will seek to confirm at the House of Councillors Budget Committee whether Uruma, former chief of the National Police Agency, made the comment as an unidentified senior government official on Thursday in connection with the scandal involving Nishimatsu Construction Co.
Summary: High-profile projects in Tunisia financed by Arab Gulf investors will not be scrapped or delayed because of falling oil prices and the global economic downturn, a senior government official was quoted as saying on Tuesday.
Gammon, who retired last summer after a 17-year career in government, will be responsible for raising the profile of Laurentian's mining-related research as well as working with senior government officials for funding support.