Summary: The Syrian government will offer public sector employment to some 90,000 people next year, with many of the jobs reserved for the relatives of "martyrs," a senior government official was quoted as saying Friday.
What does SGO stand for?
SGO stands for Senior Government Official
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SGO
We have 37 other meanings of SGO in our Acronym Attic
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park (India)
- Secure Grid Naming Protocol (software)
- Siebel Gateway Name Server (Oracle Corporation)
- Self Generating Nitrogen Service Cart (US DoD)
- Self-Generating Neural Tree
- Steve Gold New York (marketing and production company)
- Office of the Secretary General
- Sacred Ground Outreach (Siletz, OR)
- Second Generation Outsourcing
- Sex, Gender, Orientation
- Silicon Graphics Onyx
- Single Generator Operation
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Solid Grade Oligomer (chemistry)
- Special Guardianship Order (legal order; UK)
- St George, Queensland, Australia - St George (Airport Code)
- Stained Glass Overlay, Inc.
- Standard Garrison Organization
- Statement of Government Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuwait's Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, who wrapped up a brief visit to Riyadh, met with Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah and senior government officials soon after his arrival at the Riyadh airbase on Tuesday night.
The event was also attended by senior government officials and members of the Saudi and New Zealandan joint committee.
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An AJC Board delegation, meeting with senior government officials in Cairo, expressed deep concerns about the safety of minorities, especially the Coptic community, in Egypt.
Three Shiite pilgrims were killed and 25 wounded and the death toll may rise," Akbar Hussain Durrani, a senior government official in Quetta, told AFP.
King Mohammed was greeted upon arrival by His Highness the Amir, His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Sheikh Ahmed Al-Hmoud Al-Jaber Sabah, Deputy Minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah, senior government officials and senior commanders in the army, the police and the National Guard.
MPs want ministers and senior government officials to set up at least one social media account, amid allegations that too many close their doors to the public.
Deputy Minister Ebrahim is supported by senior government officials from the Departments of International Relations and Cooperation as well as Trade and Industry.