Justin Dearborn served as Senior Finance Manager for 12 years at Direct Capital.
What does SFM stand for?
SFM stands for Senior Finance Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFM
We have 218 other meanings of SFM in our Acronym Attic
- Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (Korean film)
- San Francisco Lindy Exchange
- Sales Floor Manager
- Sales Forecasting Model
- San Francisco, California Moscone Convention Center (Amtrak station code; San Francisco, CA)
- Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy
- Scanning Force Microscope
- School of Frontier Media (Youth with a Mission)
- Science Fiction Museum (Seattle)
- Sellerie Frédéric Moulins (French upholstery company)
- Sensor Fuzed Munition
- Sent from Mobile
- Serum-Free Media (Thermo Scientific HyClone)
- Serveis Ferroviaris de Mallorca (Spanish railway company; Majorca, Spain)
- Service Facility Manipulator
- Services for the Macintosh
- Shelby Ford Mustang (automobile)
- Shop Floor Management
- Silicon Fan Mount (Nexus)
- Simca Facel Métallon (French car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This volatility in the market is not favoring investors," Waleed Al Khateeb, Dubai-based senior finance manager at Daman Securities, said by telephone.
Capitani served as Senior Finance Manager with Deloitte Consulting.
Christopher Light (CPA, CMA, CIA) is a senior finance manager with The Dow Chemical Company.
His previous roles include vice president of Finance at Emaar Malls Group and senior finance manager at Majid Al Futtaim Group.
In June Waleed Al Khateeb, Senior Finance Manager at Dubai-based Daman Securities suggested that smaller firms in the local market could be turning over an average of AED 3 million ($817,000) a day - barely a fifth of what many would need to break even.
Dominic Bate has been appointed financial controller, having worked within the property industry for a number of years, most recently as senior finance manager for TaylorWimpey.
Senior finance manager Martin Easton admitted that the council would face a "significant loss" of income as a direct result of plummeting land and property prices.