Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, expresses hope that the commission's report "will be the straw that breaks the camel's back of inaction on civil service reform.
What does SEA stand for?
SEA stands for Senior Executives Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEA
We have 608 other meanings of SEA in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Extranet Appliance (SafeWeb)
- Secure Extranet Architecture
- Securities Exchange Act
- Security Administrator
- Selective Enforcement Audit
- Self Extracting Archive
- Self-Employment Assistance (Canada)
- Semiconductor Equipment Assessment
- Senior Enlisted Academy
- Senior Enlisted Advisor
- Sensor Electronics Assembly (US NASA)
- Service des Essences des Armées (French: Military Fuel Service)
- Service Educational Activities
- Service Excellence Award (various organizations)
- Ship/Equipment, Alterations
- Ships Editorial Association (US Navy)
- Side-Effect Analysis
- Siebel Enterprise Application (software)
- Significant Ecological Area
- Silicon Elastimeter Ablator (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carol Bonasaro, President, The Senior Executives Association
Thomas is a member of the Senior Executives Association, as well as the Federal Bar Association, where he serves as chair of Government Contracts Section's Committee on Small Business and Socioeconomic Matters.
Avue is a proud partner of Blacks In Government, National Image, Black Data Processing Associates, the Asian Pacific American Council, and the Senior Executives Association.
The Senior Executives Association (SEA) today appointed its first charter inductee, MasterCard International, to its newly formed Corporate Advisory Board.
Avue Technologies is a proud partner of Blacks In Government, National Image, Black Data Processing Associates, the Asian Pacific American Council, and the Senior Executives Association.
Wallis is the former National Vice President of the Federal Criminal Investigators Association; Past Chair of the Houston Federal Executive Board; and is a member of the Senior Executives Association, International Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association, and the Federal Executive Institute Alumni Association.
Adams has received numerous awards, including the Presidential Rank Award for Distinguished Executive, the Senior Executives Association Achievement Award, and the prestigious Eagle Award from Federal Computer Week.