Mr MacKenzie, who was previously chairman of PHS Group as well as holding senior executive board appointments with National Parking Corporation, BET, Storehouse and Hanson, has also acted as a senior advisor to private equity funds, Texas Pacific Group and Charterhouse.
What does SEB stand for?
SEB stands for Senior Executive Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEB
We have 165 other meanings of SEB in our Acronym Attic
- Small East African Zebu
- South East Asian Zoo Association
- Science Education Board
- Scientific Equipment Bay (US NASA)
- Scleral Expansion Band
- Seat Electronics Box (aircraft passenger entertainment system)
- SECCHI Electronics Box
- Selective Enlistment Bonus
- Self-Employed Borrower
- Senior Executive Band (Australia)
- Sharp Electronics Benelux BV (Netherlands)
- Single Edge Blade (various companies)
- Single Entry Bond (imports)
- Single Equality Body
- Single-Event Burnout (electronics in space)
- Sistema Educacional Brasileiro (Portuguese: Brazilian Educational System)
- Site Event Buffer (Teltronics)
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Skandinavska Enskilda Banken
- Smart Employee Benefits (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lloyds and RBS have also agreed that senior executive board members will defer all 2009 bonuses for three years - including long-term incentives due - "to ensure that their remuneration is better aligned with the long-term performance of their banks", according to the Treasury.
Mr George has more than 10 years' experience working at senior executive board level across a wide range of sectors, including healthcare, pharmaceutical and life sciences, healthcare publishing, business intelligence and investment banking.