GAO-08-1019T July 22, 2008 In 2003, Congress and the administration established a performance-based pay system for Senior Executive Service (SES) members that requires a link between individual and organizational performance and pay.
What does SENEX stand for?
SENEX stands for Senior Executive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Order (est. 2005; Northern Ireland, UK)
- SADC (Southern African Development Community) Epidemiology Network on Drug Use
- Society of Environmental Engineers
- Southeast New England
- Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano (Mexico)
- Social Ethical Environmental Consulting and Audit (Italy)
- Single Event Noise Exposure Level (aviation)
- Secretaria de Energia (Mexico)
- South Eastern New England Shipbuilding Corporation
- Scientific and Engineering Network
- Support and Education Network for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Parents and Caregivers
- Sales Engineer
- Software Engineering
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (est. 1981; Poughquag, NY)
- Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Solid Earth and Natural Hazards (NASA)
- Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (est. 1993; Newbury, NH)
- Sony Entertainment Network International
- Servicio Nacional Integrado de Administracion Aduanera Y Tributaria (Spanish: Integrated National Customs and Tax Administration; Venezuela)
- Study on the Efficacy of Nosocomial Infection Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey's key findings include: Pay for performance: Almost 6 out of 10 companies (57 percent) reported an increase in the pay-for-performance element of senior executive compensation in the past year, compared to 49 percent in 2005 and 40 percent in 2004.
With Feingold's additional responsibilities, he has named three people to his senior executive team to tackle day-to-day operations: David Bishop as president of Sony's North American home video business; Matt Brown as executive vice president, Europe, based in London; and Sean Carey as executive vice president of digital distribution and product acquisitions.
A highly visible and influential senior executive from one of the organizations attended the training program and became quite enthusiastic about its potential effect on his behavior patterns.
Our research is highly regarded among institutional investors and senior executives from all over the world.
Failing to establish strategic priorities is the most common mistake senior executives make in their first 100 days, according to 24 percent of recruiters who completed the latest quarterly Executive Recruiter Index, released recently by global search firm Korn/Ferry International.
In today's business world, senior executives and top managers at nearly every major corporation work within a distinct performance-based pay environment.
Kamen, senior executive vice-president, will assume the posts of chairman and chief executive officer effective April 1, 1993.