The document was written by a senior engineering officer at Boscombe Down.
What does SENGO stand for?
SENGO stands for Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Social Ethical Environmental Consulting and Audit (Italy)
- Single Event Noise Exposure Level (aviation)
- Secretaria de Energia (Mexico)
- South Eastern New England Shipbuilding Corporation
- Scientific and Engineering Network
- Senior Executive
- Support and Education Network for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Parents and Caregivers
- Sales Engineer
- Software Engineering
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (est. 1981; Poughquag, NY)
- Solid Earth and Natural Hazards (NASA)
- Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (est. 1993; Newbury, NH)
- Sony Entertainment Network International
- Servicio Nacional Integrado de Administracion Aduanera Y Tributaria (Spanish: Integrated National Customs and Tax Administration; Venezuela)
- Study on the Efficacy of Nosocomial Infection Control
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Usually Connected With Logistics Support
- Special Educational Needs Information Technology
- Special Educational Needs Joint Initiative for Training (UK)
- Standard Equipment Nomenclature List
- Single Event Noise Model (acoustics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new evidence has emerged in a copy of a report into the Chinook Mark 2 written by a senior engineering officer at the MoD's aircraft testing centre in Boscombe Down, Wilts.
Major Dave Green, REME senior engineering officer, said: 'The event enabled young people to gain a first-hand experience of what life in the Army is like.
InterDigital named James Nolan the Senior Engineering Officer to lead the engineering organization.
The new evidence has emerged in a copy of a report into the Chinook Mark 2 written by a senior engineering officer at the MoD's aircraft testing centre in Boscombe Down.
Sqn Ldr Ed Williams, 38, a former pupil at Ysgol David Hughes, Menai Bridge, will be the team's senior engineering officer taking charge of a 70-strong group of engineers known as the Blues, who work on the Red Arrows Hawk jets.
On Christmas Eve, senior engineering officer Andy will probably be loading 2000lb Paveway III laser- guided bombs on to Tornado GR1 bombers.
Blake Little, vice president of engineering, will become the Company's senior engineering officer and technology spokesperson," Goodwin continued.