In 2002, that system, called senior drug utilization review (SDUR), detected approximately 7.
What does SDUR stand for?
SDUR stands for Senior Drug Utilization Review (Medco Health Solutions, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDUR
- San Dieguito Union High School District (Encinitas, CA)
- San Dieguito Union High School District
- South Dakota Urban Indian Health
- San Diego University for Integrative Studies (California)
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge
- San Diego Urban League
- Sindh Disposal of Urban Land Ordinance of 2002 (Pakistan)
- Social Democratic Union of Macedonia
- San Diego Unified Port District (Canada)
- San Diego Underwater Photographic Society
- Single Dimension Unstable Resonator (type of laser)
- Saint Denis Union Sports (water polo club; France)
- Savez Dramskih Umetnika Srbije (Serbian: Federation of Dramatic Artists of Serbia)
- Secondary Data User Station
- Small Scale Data Utilisation Station
- Student Drug Use Survey (behavioral health assessment)
- San Diego Unified School District (California)
- Supervisory Deputy United States Marshal
- Shandong University of Science and Technology (Shandong Province, China)
- San Diego Union-Tribune (newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medco Health's senior drug utilization review (SDUR) system issued 7.
9 million medication alerts - including millions of cases of "over" dosing -- were flagged by Medco Health's targeted senior drug utilization review (SDUR) system, more than twice the approximately 3.