So people who are really suffering are coming to the pro bono programs like the Senior Citizens Law Project and the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada .
What does SCLP stand for?
SCLP stands for Senior Citizens Law Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCLP
We have 46 other meanings of SCLP in our Acronym Attic
- Speech Language Communication Needs (special education)
- Superficial Cervical Lymph Node
- Saddleback Civic Light Opera
- School Counseling Licensure Only
- Self-Consistent Local Orbital
- Senior Citizens' Law Office
- Statistical Clearance Liaison Officer
- Survey Control Liaison Officer
- South Carolina League of the South
- Certified Leadership Practitioner-Senior Member (Australian Graduate School of Leadership)
- Set Covering Location Problem (network algorithm)
- Signal Channel Link Protocol
- South Carolina Libertarian Party
- Spouse/Common-Law Partner (Canada)
- Standardized Chapel Library Project (American Library Association; Chicago, IL)
- Suffolk County Libertarian Party (NY)
- Somerset County League Premier Division (UK)
- Shortened Context Length Preserving Transform (data compression)
- Santa Clara Law Review (California)
- Scottish Council of Law Reporting (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ó At the Senior Citizens Law Project, which assists people ages 60 and older, Director Susan Vogel said many clients are victims of financial scams or elder abuse.
Complaints of abusive debt collectors have overwhelmed the three attorneys at the Senior Citizens Law Project, which serves people 60 and older.