We already submitted our proposal," he said after a meeting of senior budget officials in Dubai.
What does SBO stand for?
SBO stands for Senior Budget Official (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBO
We have 91 other meanings of SBO in our Acronym Attic
- School Board Office (various locations)
- Scottish Bibliographies Online (UK)
- Sean Bean Online (actor fansite)
- Second Bookable Offence (soccer foul)
- Secondary Buy-Out (mergers & acquisitions)
- Secundair Beroepsonderwijs (Dutch: Secondary Professional Education)
- Security By Obscurity
- Select Before Operate (control and automation)
- Senator Barack Obama
- Senior British Officer
- Service Business Object
- Service-Based Operator (telecommunications)
- Serviced by Others (loans)
- Should Be One (electronics, when a set of bits should be on)
- Side Band Only
- Situation, Behaviour, Outcome (work competency model)
- Sky Box Office (UK pay TV)
- Small Block Oldsmobile (automotive engine)
- Small Bowel Obstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Documents obtained by the multiparty congressional commission and made available to The New York Times show that Zedillo acquiesced in the $7 million payment in 1989, when he was the senior budget official in the Cabinet of his predecessor, President Carlos Salinas de Gortari.