Among other changes, the cells were more likely to display the senescent cell antigen and to be destroyed by the immune system.
What does SCA stand for?
SCA stands for Senescent Cell Antigen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCA
We have 856 other meanings of SCA in our Acronym Attic
- Securities Custody Account
- Security Capital Assurance, Ltd.
- Security Clearance Application (US DoD)
- Security Control Agreement
- Seed Certifying Agency (various locations)
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Self-Cohering Array
- Self-Complementary Antenna
- Self-Contained Approach
- Self-Controlled Airspace
- Senior Competition Advocate (acquisition procedures)
- Sensitive Coastal Area (South Africa)
- Sensor Chip Assembly
- Sequence Control Assembly (US NASA)
- Service Center Agencies (USDA)
- Service Component Architecture
- Service Concession Arrangement
- Service Contract Act
- Service Contract Approval (US Army)
- Service Contractors Association (various organizations)