In addition to Brownfield, the Bulgarian Minister had meeting with Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States, John Brennan, Chief Counterterrorism Advisor to President Barack Obama, Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, Janet Napolitano, United States Secretary of Homeland Security, Eric Boswell, United States Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security, and with Daniel Benjamin, Coordinator for Counterterrorism at the Department of State, with congressmen from the group for friendship with Bulgaria and with the chair of the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee, and visits of DEA and the National Center at the Department for Internal Security.
What does SISC stand for?
SISC stands for Senate Internal Security Subcommittee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SISC
We have 32 other meanings of SISC in our Acronym Attic
- Standardized Individual Soldier Basic Load (US Army)
- Security Information Service for Business Overseas (UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office)
- Standards for Idaho School Buses and Operations (Department of Education; Boise, Idaho)
- Syndicat des Infirmières Spécialisées en Bloc Opératoire
- Società Internazionale Di Semeiotica Biofisica (International Society of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics)
- Systems Integration Strategic Business Unit (Thailand)
- Science and Infrastucture Steering Committee (various organizations)
- Second Interpreter of Scheme Code
- Self-Insured Schools of California
- Semiconductor Interface Specialists Conference
- Side-Information Source Code
- Simple Instruction Set Chip
- Simulation Interoperability Standards Committee (standards committee for the IEEE Computer Society)
- SMils International Summer Camps
- Società Italiana per lo studio delle cefalee (Italian)
- Society for International Space Cooperation
- Sony India Software Centre (India)
- Southville International School and Colleges (Philippines)
- SSI Status Code
- Standard Information Systems Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
That same year, the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee included his name among the 82 most active sponsors of Communist front organizations.
The Senate Internal Security Subcommittee later investigated Lattimore, declaring in 1952 that "Owen Lattimore was, from some time beginning in the 1930s, a conscious articulate instrument of the Soviet conspiracy.