Senate, where he was responsible for health policy issues for Senator Slade Gorton (R-WA), Senator John McCain (R-AZ), and the Senate Indian Affairs Committee, in addition to contributing to the work of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
What does SIAC stand for?
SIAC stands for Senate Indian Affairs Committee (US Congress)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of SIACOther Resources:
We have 64 other definitions for SIAC in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema Integrado de Automatización de Bibliotecas
- Snap In A Box
- Solutions In A Box Pty Ltd (Surry Hills, NSW, Australia)
- Surprise It's a Box
- Sistem Informasi Agroindustri Berorientasi Ekspor (Indonesian: Information System for Export-Oriented Agro-Industry; est. 1999)
- School Improvement Advisory Committee
- Securities Industries Automation Corporation
- Security Industry Alarm Coalition
- Self-Injection Anxiety Counseling
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Sensor Integration and Control
- Shape International Angling Club
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (Singapore)
- Site Improvement Advisory Council
- Società Italiana Assicurazione Crediti (Italian insurance company)
- Société Internationale des Artistes Chrétiens (International Secretariat of Christian Artists)
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Special Immigration Appeals Commission (UK)
- Specialized Information Analysis Center
- Staten Island Athletic Club (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of Reclamation and the Office of Management and Budget sent letters Friday to the Senate Indian Affairs Committee in support of a settlement involving Nambe, Tesuque, San Ildefonso and Pojoaque pueblos, the state of New Mexico and others over water rights in the Pojoaque basin.
in recent testimony before the Senate Indian Affairs Committee.
The department would not support a land transfer from the Siuslaw National Forest of the magnitude envisioned in this bill," Rey told the Senate Indian Affairs Committee.
At a hearing before the Senate Indian Affairs Committee, Interior Secretary Gale Norton, who oversees BIA, told the panel that she wanted to review the new guidelines.
Emails released by the Senate Indian Affairs Committee, and available both on the Senate Indian Affairs Committee website and at governmentdocs.
Both bills go next to the Senate Indian Affairs committee, where U.
According the Senate Indian Affairs Committee Report titled "Gimme Five", it was Michael Chapman who introduced, and helped nurture the relationship between Abramhoff and key players within the Aqua Caliente tribe.