Senate Hart Office Building Room 902 Luncheon Speakers: Sponsors: Silvia R.
What does SHOB stand for?
SHOB stands for Senate Hart Office Building (US Congress)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHOB
We have 1 other meaning of SHOB in our Acronym Attic
- Super Hub Office
- Surface Hors Oeuvre (French: Gross Floor Area; measurement)
- Servicio Hidrografico y Oceanografico de la Armada de Chile (Spanish: Hydrographic and Oceanographic Service of the Chilean Navy)
- Siouxland Hematology Oncology Associates (Sioux City, IA)
- Southeastern Hockey Official's Association
- Student Housing Officers Association of Australia, Inc.
- Social Housing Operational Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Scanning Hydrographic Operation Airborne LIDAR Survey
- Study of Health Outcomes in Aircraft Maintenance Personnel (Australia)
- Scaled Height of Burst (nuclear weapons)
- shortness of breath
- Stratford House of Blessing (Stratford, Ontario, Canada)
- Surface Hors Oeuvre Brute (French: Gross Floor Area; construction)
- Shore Bombardment Area (US Navy)
- Shore Bombardment
- Shore Bombardment Training
- International Sport Horses of Color, Inc.
- Safe Handling of Chemicals
- Skin Heads Of Chicago
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the recent post-election lame-duck session of Congress, Senator Shelby left the Senate floor to sit down with me in his Senate Hart Office Building quarters.
216 Senate Hart Office Building, Washington, DC San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Terrell Owens will testify at a hearing before the United States Senate Subcommittee on Labor, Health & Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Committee on Appropriations, April 1 at 9:30 a.
EDT WHERE: Senate Hart Office Building, Room 708, Washington, D.
WHERE: Room 902, Senate Hart Office Building, Washington, D.
NAADAC, The Association of Addiction Professionals, will hold its annual Congressional breakfast at 8:00 am in Room 902 of the Senate Hart Office Building.
The approach, which entails "fogging" the containers in a closed space is similar to the method use at the Senate Hart Office Building and effectively sterilizes the boxes.
EST Senate Hart Office Building Room 206 CONTACT: Bill Zolna of Waggener Edstrom, 503-329-7320; for Microsoft Corporation.