Senate Concurrent Resolution 37 directs a committee made up of legislators to: ¥ Review proposals for broad-based taxes.
What does SCONRES stand for?
SCONRES stands for Senate Concurrent Resolution (non-legislative act of both houses of Congress)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Server CONsolidation
- Sporting Clubs of Niagara (Canada)
- Student Consultant (University of New Mexico)
- Student Conference on National Affairs
- Standing Committee on National Defence (Canadian Parliament)
- Standing Committee On National Defence and Veterans Affairs (Canada)
- Sprint Cars of New England
- Swissy Club of New England (dog club; Amherst, MA)
- Student Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technology
- Security Concept of Operations
- Specialized Contracting Squadron (US Air Force)
- Senate Committee on National Security and Defence (Canada)
- Scottish Council of National Training Organisations
- Society of College, National and University Libraries (formerly Standing Conference of National and University Libraries; Ireland and UK)
- Standing Conference of National and University Libraries (est. 1950; now Society of College, National and University Libraries)
- Ship Control Number
- Spanking Club of New York (New York, NY)
- Science Council of New York City (New York)
- Senior College of New Zealand
- Sailing Club of Oriental (Oriental, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senate Concurrent Resolution 93 and House Concurrent Resolution 393, which were passed in September 2008, begin to address and remedy the national lack of understanding around SCA.
On May 31, the House approved Senate Concurrent Resolution 3, 191-106.
This tribute, which is referred to as Senate Concurrent Resolution No.
In 2011, the 82nd Legislature of the State of Texas recognized TxHSA for the important role it plays in fostering and preserving Texas culture through the adoption of Senate Concurrent Resolution Number 53.
18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A bipartisan group of Senators and Representatives have re-introduced the 25x'25 House and Senate Concurrent Resolutions calling for a new national renewable energy goal: 25% of the nation's energy supply from renewable sources by 2025.
Freeway signs allowed by Runner's Senate Concurrent Resolution 93 for the name change would cost about $3,000, money a local real estate agent already has pledged, said CHP Officer Wendy Hahn.
The state Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee recommended Senate Concurrent Resolution 7, urging the federal government to consider the impacts on New Hampshire and the smaller states of interstate waste legislation, and the Transportation Committee recommended HB 1273, relative to restricting usage of cellular phones while driving.